Thursday, April 07, 2011

Kale Noodles with Whatever I had Lying Around Sauce

I still haven't had to get any groceries so I made this from what I had lying around...I feel like it needs some more color in the form of more veggies, but it was delicious anyhow, way better than when I had kale noodles with some basil pesto recipe I found online!

Kale Noodles with Whatever I had Lying Around Sauce
for the sauce:
blend some soaked sunflower seeds, splash of apple cider vinegar, almond butter, miso paste (I used yellow), tamari, and cumin.  Add water until it reaches desired consistency. 
I tossed this with alfalfa sprouts, capers, and of course - kelp noodles

2 comments:

Go Green said...

Where did you buy the kale noodles???

Dax "Danger" Stiles said...

I got the at the local health food store. If yours doesn't have it, they can likely order it for you if you talk to the manager. Otherwise, Whole Foods should have them.