Monday, March 21, 2011

The day that will forever be remembered as the day I saw a whale shark...

I was ready for today with my super nutritious new favorite breakfast:


Buckwheat Crispies Cereal
To make the buckwheat crispies, soak buckwheat groats for 4-5 hours, rinse well then dehydrate at 115 for about another 4 hours.  The crispies have a sort of delicious nutty flavor on their own, I had today's crispies with goji berry, walnuts, and almond milk (store bought, but eventually I'll start making my own).

Goji berries are delicious, and high in amino acids, antioxidants, and monosaturated fats.

For more info: gojiberrieshealthbenefits.com  also, I found this site not too long ago, has a pretty good summary of all those "hip" healthy superfoods and herbs that are all the rage

No comments: